Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting Going Again

Here I am, a job and life change later, picking up exactly where I left off.

A few people have suggested I stop clogging up their Facebook feeds by taking it to a blog (which they then dutifully promised to read, god bless them) so here I am again.

Where exactly is here? Hair here is a place I never imagined I'd get to - a place where I am knowledgeable about my hair's needs and comfortable with what is not so much a 'regimen' but a relaxed (ha, ha) routine that caters to both my hair and myself. I'm going to go ahead and take a quick moment to be smug here, I'm really proud of myself.

So, welcome to the conversation, everyone. We've come to talk hair, mostly - although those of you who know me know that I love rambling (and insane punctuation, among other things!)

I've gone through and updated my pages, so feel free to poke around and make yourself at home! Can we introduce ourselves in the comments so that we know who we've got at this party?

No comments:

Post a Comment